When are watchers looking for Mother's day Content on YouTube?

sterling

When are watchers looking for Mother's day Content on YouTube?
April May 9 to May 27, according to Google Trends for YouTube, keywords related to Mother's day.We recommend that you publish your content around May 1 and expect the volume of searches to drop by the end of May.

However, although it is a once-a-year event, your video has the opportunity to be a content that will always be on the agenda, which will be viewed and interacted with each year.

Most watched Mother's Day videos of 2019
We've listed the most searched keywords for Mother's day on YouTube. Now, if you'll excuse me, let me show you a few examples of content that uses these keywords. Second place is a keyword phrase I never thought I'd see. As viewers took to the screen to watch this great promotion, KFC's hit marketing campaign, "KFC concluded that Mother's day was popular with viewers. The video, featuring chickendales, has received over 551,000 views since it was uploaded on April 25.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
While the KFC video was short-lived (see what we did there), the subsequent upload from HGTV Handmate is a great example of combining multi-volume with DIY, another YouTube favorite. '9 DIY Mother's Day Gift Ideas' uploaded on April 29 has already received 1.3 m views.

" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Sticking to the DIY theme, 'Fix this Build That' produced a video showing 6 different gift projects special to Mother's day. What's interesting about this content is that while the channel's focus is directly focused on a number of DIY projects, they have the opportunity to create a video around the big-sounding event that suits their genre exactly. That doesn't mean subscribers will be confused, but rather it offers an opportunity for the video to rank well for Mother's day conditions.

Want to get more YouTube views?
Be sure to download VidIQ if you want to explore your own keyword opportunities and take your Youtube channel to the next level. It helps you research YouTube, analyze videos, control your own channel, and take action. click here to set up now!