Gears 5 update content shared

benjamin

New member
Gears 5 update content shared

Gears 5, developed by the Coalition, founded by Xbox Game Studios, is on the agenda with the update. The production team is thinking of bringing innovations to the game. The company gave information about the innovations that may come during the first 6 months. However, it is said that innovations will be made for the materials in the game.

Gears 5, a third-person shooter type game, can be played in single-player and multiplayer. By the way let's state that the game was released on September 6, 2019.

Weekend wind on Steam! A lot of games are on sale, weekend wind in the air! Many games are on sale
As part of the Steam weekend campaign, many popular games were made available to players at a reduced price by Valve. Here are the Steam discounts that will continue until Monday evening!

Gears 5 update details released
Gears 5 update content
Weekly missions and new characters are expected to be added as of October, and content will be expanded towards the end of the year. However, the specific content may be sagged until Operation 2 update, i.e. December 2019.

The build, which will also receive a winter update by 2020, is expected to feature many innovations, including maps, multiplayer competitive modes, features and weekly missions.

Also, as of September 16, The Terminator Dark Fate Character Pack will be one of the first innovations to be included in the game.

According to review data obtained through Steam, 52 percent of the 2,888 players surveyed recommend the game, while the remaining 48 percent do not recommend the game.

Gears 5 - system requirements
Operating system: Windows 7 SP1 64-bit, Windows 10 64-bit

Processor: AMD FX-6000 series / Intel i3 Skylake

Memory: 8 GB RAM

Graphics: AMD Radeon R9 280 | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 (Windows 10) | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 (Windows 7))

DirectX: Version 12

Network: broadband Internet connection

Storage: 80 GB available space

The game, which has a sale price of £ 92 on the PC, is sold as £ 229 on the Xbox.

What do you think of the Gears 5 update content? You can share your thoughts with us via comments.
 
Top